Mercury™ Series – M1000V
Mercury™ vacuum encoders are specified in a wide range of applications for their combination of performance, small size, and high vacuum rating.
Choose from models with digital or analog output, all constructed using vacuum-compatible materials rated up to 10-8 torr.
- The M1000V sensor is vented and constructed with vacuum compatible materials and designed for a 48 hour bake out at 150°C.
- Miniature sensor fits into tight spaces
- Wide alignment tolerance make for easy installation and setup
- Analog outputs can be interpolated by the customer’s electronics for resolution up to 4.2 million counts per revolution
- Low power consumption aids in thermal stability of the system