Introducing Everest Series Servo Drive.
- An ultra-compact, super smart, high-powered servo drive.
- Best-in-class. A Brushless DC motor controller using the most advanced transistor technology available.
- Ready-to-use connectors accelerate development time.
- High power density, superior heat dissipation, and ultra-low radiated emissions.
- Small size and robust design enables mounting in harsh environments.
Thanks to its small size and rugged design Everest can be mounted virtually anywhere: collaborative robot joints, wearable robots, unmanned ground or aerial vehicles as well as inside motors.
We have embedded a full-blown MCU to implement your own advanced algorithms whether you are working on image stabilization or walking robots. Everest features the most advanced transistor technology in the world with the highest power density and efficiency while keeping negligible EMI and providing linear amplifier performance.
We will exhibit Everest at SPS in Nuremberg, Germany on 26-28 November 2019. If you will be attending, visit us in Hall 1, Booth 524.